Do you get the feeling that your husband might be cheating on you? Does something just not seem right with your relationship, but you cannot quite put your finger on it? Suppose he is cheating, but he is cheating with the one you suspect the least...your closest girlfriend. Now what? Read on.
You may have suspected that your husband is a cheat, but you cannot seem to figure out whom he is cheating with. You only see him with the people that you know like his friends and your girlfriends and he is safe with them...right? Do not be so sure.
Men that cheat on their wives often cheat with women they know and with those who make them feel comfortable. It may be specifically with someone that makes him feel good about himself and that he has easy access to. This could very well be your own girlfriend, but how can you tell?
First, do not jump to conclusions. Some of your girlfriends may hang on your husband and be playful and that is about as far as they will go. If they do it openly in front of you, then you probably do not have anything to worry about. That is just their nature and they really do not mean anything by it. So which ones do you have to be careful that your husband is around?
1. Your girlfriend acts strange around you. If one of your girlfriends starts to act funny or distant around you, especially when your husband is around, then there could be a problem. An even more evident sign is if your husband acts strange toward you when your girlfriend is around the two of you. He may be afraid that your girlfriend may slip and say something. This type of action usually spells trouble as they may both feel guilty and are afraid of getting caught.
2. Your girlfriend calls your husband. If your girlfriend seems to call your husbands cell phone all the time and then only talks to you when she realizes you are in the room, then they could be having an affair.
3. Your husband seems to be gone more often. When your husband has to leave unexpectedly or he goes places without a valid explanation, he may be going to see your girlfriend. Go by several of your girlfriend's houses to see if his car is there or if your girlfriend happens to be gone as well. This does not mean they are cheating, but it may give you a reason to begin to pay attention.
4. Your girlfriend only wants to go out with you if your husband is going too. If your girlfriend always seems to have an excuse when you ask her to go with you when your husband is not going, then look out! She may only be using you to get closer to your husband. She may feel guilty and ashamed when she is alone with you but on top of the world when she is close to him.
5. Your girlfriend buys your husband presents. If your girlfriend buys your husband gifts when there is no special occasion like his birthday, then she may be giving him more than gifts. Be suspicious if this type of action takes place, as this is not normal.
Once you have discovered which of your girlfriends he has taken an interest in, it is up to you to take your time taking the next step. If you do it wrong, you may not only lose a best friend but a husband in the process.